1) People Management: Leading & Managing a cross, functional team. To keep the team charged and motivated.
2) Performance Management: To drive the team to achieve team goals & monitoring performance of team members, Develop and manage an effective channel.
3) Achieve business plan for the specified area of operation, customer markets, Process flow & implementation to improve effectiveness of the team.
4) Ensuring market development , Formulating & implementing promotional plan for defined area of operation
5) Identifying and making distributors and dealers in all under represented areas and increase the sales.
1) The candidate must have a proven track record of managing a large sales territory in a B2C Set up along with a large team.
2) Must handle the sales territory of respective state and will be responsible for achievement of revenue targets in the assigned area.
3) Qualifications : Any Graduate or MBA, Experienced in Lighting Industry
4) Closely associated with B2C sales of building material industry may apply.
5) Experience: 5 to 10 years of Experience in a lighting or electrical industry with the exposure to channel sales ( Distributors/Dealers)
6) Must have handled teams of capable sales people.
7) Achievement orientation is must. ,
8) Good leadership skills. ,
9) Should be able to handle pressure situations. ,